Corporate courses in French
École Ardévaz-SLS is a French language school that has offered professional French language training for companies since 1979. Our French courses for professionals are offered in very small groups of students and based on a personalized and interactive language teaching approach. Flexible and attentive, the school staff as well as the teaching team, are always at your disposal in order to find a French program that best suits your employees’ specific needs, expectations and situations.
We realize that language is a key factor to success in professional and personal life for most foreign nationals working in France. Our goal is to create a sense of confidence among our students, guide them so that they can acquire business French communication skills in the most efficient manner, and help them achieve their objectives through learning the French language.
By empowering your employees, we believe that we can contribute to the success of your company, which is the reason why we consider our school as your « partner». École Ardévaz-SLS offers the following French language programs:
• General French Courses: INTENSIVE 18 hours PER WEEK
• Specialized French Courses for Business : Communication & Customer Relationship, Professional French in Swiss Company, Business Writing
• Thematic Workshops: conversation, writing, grammar, pronunciation, general business French, preparation DELF/TCF
• Private French lessons: Flexible and personalized lessons, general French & specialized French, at school & in company
Professional French Course Objectives
In all of our courses for professionals, your employees will learn:
• To build confidence expressing themselves in French; both in professional and personal situations, which will result in less stress, isolation, and inconveniences relating to language problems in daily life and more fulfillment during their stay in France
• To communicate more confidently and effectively with company staff in French and gain more satisfaction interacting and integrating within their organisations/businesses
• To become more efficient and more productive in fulfilling their jobs in a French speaking environment, which will contribute to the success of their companies
• To gain deeper understanding about Swiss culture and society